Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clkelley

Reaction score
I am attempting to sell this Mustang for a friend. He is a Disabled Veteran and although this has been his "BABY" for many years, he just can't get in and out of it very well any longer. It is just too low to the ground for him. The details are below, I have included his phone number so that anyone interested can contact him directly.

It is a 2002 Mustang GT with automatic transmission and 137K miles. The mileage is about 80% highway miles, this is the car he would use for traveling to the VA hospital in Salem Va. Modifications include Carbon Fiber GT500 Style Hood, Custom Side Scoops, 10.5" rear wheels, Mach 1 Style Rear Blackout Panel with Billet 4.6 Badge, Custom Cobra Seats that have been reupholstered in black leather with Mustang emblems embroidered in the seats, custom painted interior, Kenwood aftermarket head unit, custom made spare tire mat, BILLET: A/C Controls, Headlight knob, oil cap, radiator cap power steering cap and fuse box. JLT cold air intake, full length headers and custom fabricated side exit exhaust system, 200 amp alternator, and then some, there is really too much to list in one post about this car, like I said before it has been his BABY.

The car has been meticulously maintained and garaged and is in immaculate condition. We can get more pics if needed, but he needs it gone, since he has decided to sell it he needs to invest in something larger that better suits his needs. The asking price is $8500 OBO Cash or Bank Cashier's Check, he said he is not interested in trades, etc.

His contact # is (276)Two three 7-1 nine 98 or you can message me for details and I will act as middle man for you/him if interested.

craigslistpics003.jpg

craigslistpics006.jpg

craigslistpics008.jpg

CRAIGSLISTTO002.jpg

Last edited: