2002 tahoe power window question HELP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

quadcustoms

Reaction score
I bought a old state trooper tahoe with hand crank windows. I have drove for the past 2 years hauling junk cars and such for my salvage yard. My son is turning 16 so gonna give it up,but having all the spare parts laying around.
""" If i put power window doors on this tahoe,what has to happen to power them?is there wiring behind the kick panels?
Has it been done? I for sure can buy aftermarket kit for old doors but dinged up all over.
any help would be great thanks

phonedrn8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
uhm i think they have whole different wire Harness not sure if you would have supply power at the door or kick panel, but im sure some one has done a conversion or 2

ccapehart1017

Reaction score
ive replaced every window regulator motor in my tahoe its like all of them **** the bed one right after another around 120k while you have yer doors apart and your regulators are still good grease that metal track really good itll save you from having to replace thsoe freakjin regulatorscuz those tracks dry out and burn up the motor or bind up the cables