2003 tahoe speakers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ultra Z

Reaction score
Sorry if this is a repost, I use my cell to get on and it won't let me search. The speakers in my 03 tahoe are goin out so i want to replace all. What size/sizes do i need? Also does anyone have any recommendations of brand? Thanks to all in advance.

clkelley

Reaction score
Welcome to the neighborhood!

unfortunately I am not much good for this question other than to bump it back to the top to be seen by the members that are very well versed with the stereo systems in these trucks, they should chime in shortly.

TxTahoe04

Reaction score
I have an 04 and mine are 6 1/2 all the way around. I am also in the process of replacing mine. I was looking into kenwood, then I heard the infinity and decided to go with them. The fronts may be components & the rear 2-ways. Hope this helps :).

tonymac617

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you go to www.crutchfield.com they have a vehicle fitment tool that allows you to see what fits your vehicle while browsing their site. They also have allot of information on the brands and applications.