2007 Tahoe stock speaker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mighty MoG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was asking because I'm thinking of putting a 4-channel amp on them. I'm going to keep the gains all the way down. I wanted to make sure they weren't like 5 wrms.

Mighty MoG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You mean the amp in the factory HU? I have the base model Tahoe.

calientecafe

Reaction score
I have a base model LS. The factory system has an amp. sounds great! I turned the bass all the way down, added the subs, and now its nice and clear.

Mighty MoG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
calientecafe said:
Usually under the seat
Maybe there are different trim levels for the base model. I don't have an amp anywhere in my truck and I have looked thoroughly.

calientecafe

Reaction score
Mighty MoG said:
Maybe there are different trim levels for the base model. I don't have an amp anywhere in my truck and I have looked thoroughly.

Then the deck must be powered because I had a Mitsu Galant 04 with infinity speakers and amps from the factory and a Mitsu Rockford system in a Ralliart and the Tahoe sounds better from factory. Ah. Who knows, its a Chevy. I still cant believe im driving one. The new body style got me.