2013 GPS Navigation Radio Upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tapd117

Reaction score
I have a 2013 Chev Tahoe with factory radio and would like to know if any of our forum friends have installed an aftermarket GPS Nav Radio and what their experience with the brand and quality was.

Chevy for some reason insists on bundling this as a package when I only wanted a good quality NAV radio.

Any help appreciated....... GG

tapd117

Reaction score
Went with a Chev GM Factory GPS/NAV radio setup with BOSE, purchased off ebay. A really nice set up and very close to plug and play. It did require professional installation of about two hours. Cellphone, XM, radio stations, on-star features, and all features working fine, spliced in the rear camera also. Regards. GG

Last edited:

frascona

Reaction score
Has anyone ever bought one of the exact fit GPS DVD Car Stereos from radio-upgrade.com ?

They say it is plug-and-play and it simply plugs into the factory wiring harness and fits perfect ... just like the stock radio. I would much rather spend $499 than upgrade to the dealer model with navigation for an extra $6000.

Online I found some reviews stating the the install was simple and the the radio looks factory perfect.

http://radio-upgrade.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=160

I was looking at alpine as an aftermarket GPS radio, but the fit does not look as good, and it costs 3x more.