Anyone from Idaho? Or the Northwest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Andrew99Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for fellow forum members from Idaho or the Northwest. Where are good places to go mudding that have camping available nearby?

Andrew99Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
still no replies. I must be the ONLY person in the Northwest that uses this site.

straight axle

Reaction score
I'm in Oregon, on the coast we have some great wheeling. Quite a bit of a drive for you.

straight axle

Reaction score
I'm about 70 miles west of Portland. Tillamook State Forest is south west of Portland like 45 miles

straight axle

Reaction score
It will dry up and the forest service will shut it down in fire season, but through about mid June it is a great pace to wheel!

20Tahoe12LT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am currently in Chewleh, WA. I am a traveling Surgical Technologist. I plan on settling permanently on the OR. Coast.

straight axle

Reaction score
We are looking at moving down to the coast too, as my wife is a EMT out of Warrenton.

stport68

Reaction score
Mudding areas

Eugene Oregon here Mudfest is coming up soon good mudding there

04Z71HDHoe

Reaction score
Pacific Northwest

I'm in the Portland Area and we have a lot of cool places around here that slow mild off roading and camping near by, you should check out the Devils Bowl and Wild Cat Mountian. Not to mention. Going to the ocean and driving on the beach is the cooles't experience in a Hoe, I love doing doughnuts on the beach and then making a bed in the back and opening the Hatch facing the Ocean it's the coolest thing in the world.

Scowly

Reaction score
NW WA here... moving to Coeur d'Alene soon though. I'm tired of the rain, (140" / yr).
Love the N. Idaho Area.

NHV406

Reaction score
From Missoula, MT here, there's lots of good places nearby!