anyone installed winplus back up camera?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brandontahoe

Reaction score
i bought it and installed it and somehow it only works when I don't use head light. I must hook up power for the camera to wrong wire.

please help if anyone have already installed back up camera wire to back up light.

Thanks.

bsamoul

Full Access Member
Reaction score
never done a camera but have hooked up 2 additional back up lights to my hoe

Brandontahoe

Reaction score
would you explain how did you hooked up 2 additional lighs?
there were brown wire( ground) and 3 other. I hook up green with my camera. it work fine but there is no power to camera but back up light when i turn on head light.
thanks.

jimmy b

Reaction score
wire help

If you are talking about the wires at the rear lights, there are 4 wires that run back there and a black wire at each light assy. for the ground (not brown) the brown wire is for Parking lights, yellow and Dk green are for Brake lights and turn signals, the Lt green wire is for backup lights.

Brandontahoe

Reaction score
thanks ! I will try tomorrow. One more question. I would like to hard wire my screen on my dash board. There are 3 wires black for ground. Red for 12v power. Blue for reverse sensor I guess. Do you know which wire is only powers on when key is in ignition? // also where to fi d for reverse wire? Thanks