anyone know of a good pittsburgh chevrolet dealer?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

piratesteeler

Reaction score
now that ive found my way to my region (which was a bit confusing at first)..

i (still) drive a 92 toyota 4runner, and i'm looking into new SUVs that i might want. first off, does anyone have any quick comparison, pros/cons, that they can share with me between an old 4runner and a new tahoe (other than the obvious fact that one is old and one is new haha).

and now to the subject title, does anyone know a good chevrolet dealer here in pittsburgh, pa? i emphasize good, cuz i hear a bunch of horror stories about chevy dealer service. there's a dealer nearby my area that a friend of mine suggested to me called Mike Kelly Chevy. i trust that friend, but i'm mstill iffy cuz ive never actually went to go check out a dealer on my own in person.

so if anyone has any experiences to share, or other good chevy dealers around pittsburgh to suggest, let me know! thanks!

notboating

Reaction score
I just purchased a CPO 2011 Tahoe LTZ from Kenny Ross in Zelionople. Price was fair. Haven't used them for service. They have more than 1 delaership and have a wide range of 4WDs available. Good luck!