Anyone running Nitto Terra Grappler's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ToddEdge

Reaction score
I am installing my 2.5" keys next week and plan on buying a set of the Nitto Terra Grapplers in teh 295-70-17 size. I'm curious about how they last and if they are real loud on the road.

Thanks,
Todd

JennaBear

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have em and love em. I am sitting right around 30K with them and seem to have a ways to go til new ones.

Yuke2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My buddy just got some TG's in that size on his Z-71 Avalanche and loves them to death. He says they are a little noisy at higher speeds (75+) but considering the type of tire, he says they are very managable around town. As soon as I get my keys and spacers in, I'll be going with these in 285 75 16. I've heard nothing but good things about them.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depends on the size, some wear really quickly but most have great road manners and balance fairly well. Pretty damn good tire for the loot too.

klutch7

Reaction score
I have the terra grapplers on my silverado and I swear by them. They are very quiet and wear in nicely. I beat on them quite a bit and they hold up extremely well. they even get me out of deep mud up inclines. They are great.