Are there any programmers out for the 07 tahoe yet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UTHUSTLER

Reaction score
Just got mine today, has 11 miles on it so far :)

What programmers are out now for the new tahoes? Gotta get some more umf outta this sucker:cool:

AZ_Tahoe

Reaction score
I had the Hypertech on my 2000 S-10 and my 2003 Silverado and they were a waste of money. I have my Silverado supercharged and it came with the superchip programmer and it's still in the box brand new. I had my PCM tuned by Nelson Proformance and it runs 100% better with his tune. I just wanted to add my two cents.

bparker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea I agree, back when I was racing corvettes and running huge cams etc.. we used custom programming and it was a must haev to make a motor run right.

But for off the shelf stuff like most will be looking to do the Hypertechs and Superchips should help with auto tranny shifting and all round general performance - but by all means - it is not the "real deal" when it comes to a custom tune from like LS2 Edit and a good tunner.

/peace