Audio Update for 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kontra06

Reaction score
I just bought a 2010 PPV that doesn't have the audio goodies I have become addicted to with my German cars. GPS, Bluetooth, back up camera, Apple Play, USB... All the sh!t we gotta have. This will be my first mod

What have y'all installed in your rigs to get up to the current technologies?

Before every one starts lobbing in their mortar rounds on me, please be advised that Household 6 is already safety wired in the pissed off position about the truck so I have to keep the budget under control. No more than $300-$400.00.

On two... Ready break!

Last edited:

mjg44

Reaction score
I was in the same boat when I purchased mine however it was an 03. I decided to upgrade with a pioneer head unit and backup cam. Previous owner installed a single din and just cut the swc wiring. So I had to clean that up and installed a pioneer double din.

Everything was really easy to install. The head unit was 200, it will be at least 300 though for the model with car play (have that installed on my vw) but I have been thinking about swapping out and selling it so I can get the head unit with CarPlay in the Tahoe too. The camera I purchased was 20 on amazon and has been working for about a year now with No issues. Great picture and easy to wire.

I can include links to what I purchased if you are interested.

5c44aab282a8d10cf2351cdac7c817e3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk