Auxiliary headlights '99 Tahoe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mgriffin113

Reaction score
I was thinking about mounting two hella 500 FF driving lights onto my grille guard, and I just wanted to make sure that these are legal to drive with on the street. Are they considered brights or can they be used everyday?

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think any offroad light is offroad only. I want to get some but wire them on a seperate switch. If your looking for more light, Get some HIDS.

IF your looking for more offroad light. THen these, or what im ready to order are a light force 50 watt HID offroad lights. But I would only use them when I could use my high beams

992door

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When you have the driving lights you are suppose to treat them like your high beams

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have 100 watt daylighters on the brushguard. i use them along with my high beams. just make sure you turn them off when people are coming at you...

they'll blind you :) come in handy when people don't want to turn off their high beams.

(can't wait to have some coin to pick up the roof rack and mount 4 130watt lights on it, maybe a couple more on the brushguard.)