backup sensor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

horst6059

Reaction score
Anyone else think that the backup warning sensor are a lot less sensitive on the 2015? Compared to our 2010 which would start beeping aprx five feet from a Solid obstacle this 2015 gives me the first warning around two and a half feet or less.
I really wish that they could go back to their previous level of sensitivity.

wblakeney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone else think that the backup warning sensor are a lot less sensitive on the 2015? Compared to our 2010 which would start beeping aprx five feet from a Solid obstacle this 2015 gives me the first warning around two and a half feet or less.
I really wish that they could go back to their previous level of sensitivity.

I would get it checked. I just placed a plastic garbage can behind my 2015 and got the rear first bar and seat buzz at 7 feet.

krmullins

Reaction score
I agree with the previous post. Mine are very sensitive for both the front and rear of the vehicle.

I hope this information helps. If you have any questions or need additional information, please let me know.

Thanks,

KRM

horst6059

Reaction score
Got a chance to use a tape measure and a garbage can this am. The first tone and orange triangle in the display start at four foot 7 inches. The Triangle turns red at two foot 5 inches and we go to a solid beep on the alarm at eleven inches.