Board getting spammed?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChiTownTimmay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like there are some new users on this morning that are spamming the board pretty hard. There are a couple of new threads already....how do you guys go about handling this? You can us to shoot you a PM or are you good with monitoring and deleting when you see it happen? Just tryin to help out...

LTZJoe

Reaction score
Timmay,

Hope all is good in Chi-Town after the big storm of yesterday. We got hit pretty hard here in Toronto. My garage door was covered in a sheet of ice, and it was welded (by ice - if you know what I mean) to the ground. My wife burned out the garage door opener motor this morning trying to get it open!

Anyways, when I see one of those threads, I open it...and if you look to the top right corner of the box that the thread is in, you'll see a red exclamation mark. Hit that, and the thread automatically gets reported to the moderators.

I took care of the two or three from this morning already...meaning I've reported them.

dcarreiro

Reaction score
I can't stand people like this. What do they get out of this. Do people actually buy stuff from spam?

ChiTownTimmay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
XM DUDE said:
Not unless they're really stupid.I think they want to piss off the moderators, doesn't bother me, I quickly delete them as I find them.

As will I, now that I know how to do it. Thanks!