Bump Detailing Up??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trend Setta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thought it would be nice to bump the detailing thread up on the main page...and have everyone post photos of their rides after they clean them and take pics...instead of us having to go through all the different threads to view pics of everyones rides...since no one is using the photo gallery. Just a thought...what do you think?

Last edited:

paintcarendetailing

Reaction score
I'll bump your tread, Trend...I've been busy lately and haven't had time to post on the boards but I was able to give the Yukon some TLC last week -

- Wash
- Spot clay - hood, bumper, lower panels, rear
- paint cleanser - Pinnacle paint cleanser
- Souveran paste
- Poorboy's wheel sealant on wheels
- Zaino Z16 on tires and trim

yukon7-08_01-2.jpg

yukon7-08_02-2.jpg

yukon7-08_07-2.jpg

yukon7-08_04-2.jpg

yukon7-08_05-2.jpg

yukon7-08_06-2.jpg

yukon7-08_03-2.jpg

Thanks for looking!

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dam nice job on that one.. ill get my done when i get back home from NY, but i need a set of wheels : ( .. and audio : ( .. ahh damn i hate cars.. lol

tast101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn I love your truck, It gotta give mine some love and care. I need some Wheels.

Trend Setta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damn, your yukon is incredible...seriously flawless...mine doesnt look that good...that's just bananas! :D

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude, That Truck Is Truly A Work Of Art!!! I Must Know How To Do That To My Truck!!!! If you were not in cali, i would pay you to come and detail my truck. Im happy when you cant see most of the dirt, but that man is just incredible.

Trend Setta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude, That Truck Is Truly A Work Of Art!!! I Must Know How To Do That To My Truck!!!! If you were not in cali, i would pay you to come and detail my truck. Im happy when you cant see most of the dirt, but that man is just incredible.

I wish he would open a shop, make it a chain, clone himself, and clean my tahoe lol

Last edited:

JennaBear

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I only have old ones as I dont have as much time to spend on detailing her anymore...
6.jpg

9.jpg

side_high.jpg

side-gloss.jpg

paintcarendetailing

Reaction score
LOL Thanks guys!! It's held up pretty well over the past 6 1/2 years.

I haven't had a chance to do anything to it other then wash it with ONR over the past 4 months because I tweaked my back doing Sanshou training.

There was very little washing/drying induced marring on the finish, thanks to good washing/drying techniques, so I didn't need to do any polishing just a quick clay, paint cleanser and wax - back to normal.

rockymt21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've already detailed my Tahoe once this summer. (April or May) Would doing it again before the fall season be a bad idea?

Trend Setta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've already detailed my Tahoe once this summer. (April or May) Would doing it again before the fall season be a bad idea?

I detail mine every 2 weeks...but I don't polish but once every 6 months to a year ...just glaze/or wax