CAN Bus Splice Pack Location, 2011 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

doraville

Reaction score
Hello All,

I have searched the web and this forum and have not been able to find any information on the location of the Class 2 (CAN) Bus spice pack location on a 2011 Tahoe. Generally speaking it is usually located under the dash on the drivers side but I have not been able to locate it.

I'm trying to diagnose a problem with my Class 2 bus and I really need to find the splice pack to narrow it down to which module is likely causing the problem.

Thanks,
Doraville

doraville

Reaction score
I have the schematic for the splice pack but no information on where it is located. I have removed the lower dash panel on the drivers side and taken everything loose but still don't see it anywhere.

doraville

Reaction score
Okay, I found splice pack SP205 and SP206 (don't know where SP207 is located). Came back to post here for the benefit of future travelers.

Both connectors were up under the dash above the emergency brake pedal. I was only able to find both of them by following different wire bundles with my hand (neither were visible).

Now I've just got to figure out how to get my oscilloscope probes in there to see the signal coming from each control module.