Center console storge organizer installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrd74

Reaction score
Both wireless headsets, remote, batteries and other miscellaneous stuff fit quite easily under the organizer. You will not be disappointed with getting one.

zr2sms

Reaction score
Got mine 2 weeks ago. Highly recommended addition.. :D

HofB99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I picked up the "organizer" today at dealer for $35. Part number 19166288

Had no luck. I snuck by one of my local dealers today and they couldn't find the part. I did forget to bring the part # w/ me, but the parts guy couldn't seem to find it. He showed me the Chevy parts database and an accessories book that they had and no organizer anywhere... Anyone else had problems tracking this part down from the parts dept?

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One more question...

Hey mrd74 and Manny07, do you think that you can put the owner's manual package in there with the headphones and remote as well? Sounds like I might need to order one. Thanks guys!

mrd74

Reaction score
Getwired. I had no problem adding owners manual package with the two headsets, remote and some little room left over.

Manny07

Reaction score
Yep, owners manual, two headsets and remote fit perfect in there. I even got a couple of DVDs boxes in there. Believe me, you will have enough room.

Richard Hoblitt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Tahoe 07. I just got one today and its just like you said it was. Now i can't see the mess below it.

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered mine this afternoon while I popped in real quick to the dealership. The parts guy was like "huh, I never heard of this thing", and I didn't share with him that it's all the rage around here now... :D Price was $35.00 + tax, and it'll be in on Wednesday. Thanks to all for the great tip, and extra info!

bnamike

Reaction score
Crazy question. I assume this also fits yukons. I went to the dealership and gave them the part number. they wanted to run it with my VIN to see if it would fit. They came back and said it wouldn't.

I think the consoles are the same and they should fit. It will fit the yukon won't it.

BigBake

Reaction score
^^^I was wondering the same thing...It should fit a denali right?

Tahoe07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have the same center console don't you? The wood may be different, if so equiped, but the general shape is the same.

Attachments

• console organizer 006.jpg
    console organizer 006.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 16

bnamike

Reaction score
shape looks the same, that's why i was surprised the dealer said it wouldn't fit. i'm going to order it from another place.

jscgolf

Reaction score
Looks Nice .... but I need to know if there is access to the power "plug" that is inside the console ????

Thanks for the info !!!!!

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, mine didn't come in today, and the dealer parts department computer system was down... :mad2: Oh well! Maybe tomorrow -- I'll let you know 1) how it fits in a Denali, and 2) if you can get to the power outlet (I doubt that).

Later!

Last edited: