Choose Strada Custom Wheels for your Tahoe at CARiD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

carid

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Strada Wheels are well-known in the automotive world for their exclusive appearance and unbeatable durability. All their wheels are made by combining innovative technologies and the latest production techniques. Made from high-grade materials with exceptional care and attention to detail, these rims will make your car stand out.

They feature Lightweight yet durable construction and wear-resistant rustproof finish for a long-lasting brand-new look. Strada Wheels come in a variety of sizes, offsets and bolt patterns, and several finishes, including gloss black, brushed silver, chrome and candy apple.

View all Strada Custom Wheels & Rims from an Authorized Dealer at CARiD.com

Add a sleek accent to the overall look of your Chevy Tahoe with Strada Wheels on!​

Cteubner

Reaction score
Stay far away from Carid. They only care about making sales, not whether you have proper fitment. I had to physically go into their corporate store to get them to live up to their fitment Guarantee. They sent me the wrong parts twice and then told me there was nothing else they could do. For your own sake, avoid them at all costs!