confimred 2009 Tahoe features GM confidential

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZX1100F1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GM Accessories (ADI) is currently developing a hands-free Bluetooth kit for several 2008 and prior models including the GMT900 platform, no word on release date.

Since late in 2007 model year production the LTZ package Tahoe has included the VPA Chrome Appearance Package (chrome grill, door handles, mirror caps) the new 09 LTZ gets a few more chrome trim pieces and moldings similar to the Escalade, it is tasteful if you are OK with chrome.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GM Accessories (ADI) is currently developing a hands-free Bluetooth kit for several 2008 and prior models including the GMT900 platform, no word on release date.

Since late in 2007 model year production the LTZ package Tahoe has included the VPA Chrome Appearance Package (chrome grill, door handles, mirror caps) the new 09 LTZ gets a few more chrome trim pieces and moldings similar to the Escalade, it is tasteful if you are OK with chrome.

I wish that knowing gm was doing somthing about it meant we might be able to get it in less than 3 years. think of the 2 way remote.

Well atleast thers hope.

ZX1100F1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish that knowing gm was doing somthing about it meant we might be able to get it in less than 3 years. think of the 2 way remote.

Well atleast thers hope.

I didn't say that, it could take longer :)

And shark I'm with you on the bling bling.............yuk.

seagrave

Reaction score

Thanks ZX much appreciated information.

jmitchell

Reaction score
Will the white diamond exterior paint (or STX package) be available in the '09's as it was for '08?

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ZX -- What did I read about "Victory Red" (or the lack of it) on 2009 Tahoes? Is it a special color? I read something where it listed different parts of the body that were painted whereas others (c-pillars, for instance?) that weren't. Is this correct? What's the deal with this color in '09?

Thanks!

/< / /2 /<