Cool online tool for GM ordering

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool online tool for GM ordering / RPO info

Dunno if anyone here has posted this before, but this is a really cool tool for checking RPO codes and getting feature / spec info for new (and recent) vehicles. (I'm totally drooling over the new 2009 Chevy Traverse LTZ ... but probably won't consider one until GM's new Gen2 hybrid powertrain is out and available in one for 2010 / 2011.)

Choose your model year: 2005 / 2006 / 2007 / 2008 / 2009

Have fun!

Last edited:

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
your so specail. not back one day and you got a sticky. :D

LOL, thanks for the info. I hate the travirse, i really favor the acadia, and infact used to own one, but now my mother does. I just missed all the space of the yukon xl.

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
your so specail. not back one day and you got a sticky. :D

See -- quality, not quantity. :thumbsup:

Anyway, I love the Traverse for looks, space, utility, and it would make a great daily driver for me. But, I wouldn't get one yet. As I said, I'd like to see GM's upcoming Gen2 hybrid powertrain in there first. Acadia is nice; Outlook is nice, Enclave is dead sexy, but for overall looks, I really like the clean elegance of the Traverse. I still think the V6 makes the whole package feel totally underpowered, so I want to see what GM will do over the next couple of years on this "lambda" platform. Maybe that new hybrid powertrain will have some pep.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
See -- quality, not quantity. :thumbsup:

Anyway, I love the Traverse for looks, space, utility, and it would make a great daily driver for me. But, I wouldn't get one yet. As I said, I'd like to see GM's upcoming Gen2 hybrid powertrain in there first. Acadia is nice; Outlook is nice, Enclave is dead sexy, but for overall looks, I really like the clean elegance of the Traverse. I still think the V6 makes the whole package feel totally underpowered, so I want to see what GM will do over the next couple of years on this "lambda" platform. Maybe that new hybrid powertrain will have some pep.

I think its WAY underpowered, nother reason i sold it, wouldnt tow the boat, it lugged to 35 mph in 2nd gear, then over heated and then said trans over heat. so i pulled over. called my dad and he towed the boat home and i sold the acadia, now my parents have two, my dad has an enclave CXL with ent #2 and driver confidence, and luxury packedge, THe turning HIDS are so freakin cool.

but Gm needs to fix the tranny, it has major shifting issues. By the time it thinks about which gear to go in you have missed your chance to pass or get on the interstate, atleast the manushift is cool. The new DI motor is cool, but does not have much more pep.

wrenejr

Reaction score
Thanks to you

The build date on my new 2009 Z71 was Oct. 20 And thanks to your posting about the online ordering tool i was able to see all the latest options. I wish delivery would be quicker!