CRAAAAAP (ok thats sugar coating it F*CK)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GOT IN A WRECK!!!!!

Lost the mustang Gt to a chevy venture minivan, air bags and entire front end ARE JUST MURDURED!!!!! KNOCK ON WOOD, right now all thats hurt is my right arm where the Airbag slapped it, I think of my self AS INCREDIBLY LUCKY, and that there is someone watching out for me.

What happened is an IDIOT, decided to pull out of a break in the median, saying he could not see infront of the truck and there i was , doing 5 mph UNDER the speed limit, car in the other other lane, so the only way i can swerve is to left, but nope, smack. He got a ticket, talked to USAA and they told me its not my fault and to relax, i pay my 500 dollar deductable and i may or may not get it back. But they say the mustang is totaled. IM truily blessed to be ok and that the other guy is to as even though it was not my fault it still hangs on you. Im most likely gunna take the insurance money and get a K5 blazer or somthing like that.

IM just kinda sad, the car has been in the family for ever, and that the last time i drove it was to its grave. :nonod:

but the fact that, thats all i have to worry about is a good thing i guess.

But I put almost 5k in to it, and im never gunna get that back. SO thats the only pisser.

just had to vent. When i go to see it later i will get pics.

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Sucks to hear that, especially since your car was totalled due to someone else's mistake. But at least you made it out ok. Be thankful for that. Good luck with the insurance procedures and what not.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well my parents are over since its my first real full blow accident, not just a fender bender, their helping me along, and im kinda excited to be car shopping again. Gunna get 8k from the insurance company. So im sure that will go to a neat chevy, One thing i am happy about is that i was not in the vette or kon.

Even the the mustang was not toatled i dont think i would ever drive it again as that memory will always be there.

this happened for a reason is all i can say, may never in 100 years find out why it happened, but there was a reason. Nobody was mad or angry, the other guy was very apoligetic and even admitted it to being his fault. Me and the cop both heard him say that, he has a ticket and a spena to go to court, But i dont have much faith in his insurance company, I think its a fly by night place and USAA is gunna have to foot my billes. Mustang will be salvaged and sold for parts.

gotta give credit to MIKE M JOHNSON ON A GREAT HID KIT THOUGH, THEY STILL WORK!!!!!!!! even after being in a front end collison, his hid kit still works. LOL:D