Custom Steering wheel how ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BXTahoe99

Reaction score
Hello fellas,

I havne't been in here for quite a long time i forgot my password and also the email i used when i signed up..lol well I want to install a custom steering wheel on my 99 tahoe. Am having the steering wheel made but they told me i need to tell them what hub adapter i will be using i have no clue ! has any one changed out there steering wheels ? and how did you go about it. Thank you so much for all the help.

bxtahoe99

clkelley

Reaction score
Welcome back to the neighborhood!

I am not sure on that one either, man folks are having some truly unique questions lately...lol But consider this a free bump to the top of the new posts so others can view your question.

clkelley

Reaction score
actually mine isn't a Tahoe, I have an 03 Sierra Duramax, 04 Yukon Denali, and an 05 Colorado myself..c

2002Tahoe4X4

Reaction score
New on this forum and not sure how to post a new message so sorry for taggin on this message with my issue.. the oil indicator on my 2002 Tahoe when I start the car from an overnight rest, the needle instantly jumps to 40 on the gauge. While driving the needle starts to shake when i come an idle stop. sometimes the shake is calm, other times the needle shakes rapidly... any DIY fixes?

BXTahoe99

Reaction score
wish i could help you bro ! all i can say is have your checked your oil is it at the right levels ? your need shaking could be cause your low on oil or your oil compression is low as well. good luck bro.

kevelev666

Reaction score
@BXT. i used a hub adapter for the 95+ gm application.
I installed a custom billet wheel on my 98 Tahoe 9C1 hope this helps bro.