Dick Cepek 6.5 Lift kit question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kyle0001

Reaction score
I put a 6.5 lift from Dick Cepek and replaced all the ball joints on my truck back in 2008 and it has been a great lift except for the fact I had to turn the torsion keys all the way down because there is not enough lift in the rear. This was great until recently I started to notice my camber is off in the front. My tires are wearing on the outside lip and now when I am driving down the road my steering is loose and will pull to one side then start pulling to the oppisite side just from any little bump or even changing lanes. I am not sure what is causing this. I also notice when I am parking and turn the wheel I will feel a big clunk in the front suspension and it will jerk the steering wheel. I have checked and retorqued all the bolts the bushings are all in tact however the shocks are worn and leaking a little bit. Does anyone have any idea what might be causing this?