Does Anybody Know Where To Get This Grill

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ace_ace

Reaction score
or any link or a place in so cal ?????

gmc.jpg

genestoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would like to know too, good looking grille -- I called the dealership that has it on that Yukon and was told they wanted $995 installed and $895 for just the parts!!! I then asked him who made the grille and he says they do!! Yeah, right! He also said that price included color-matching to the body color, so I assume they are painting a PutCo type punch-out grille? Hope somebody knows where to get it.

Last edited:

yukc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its just a Denali grill with the center painted black. Denali grill will set you back almost 400 + a can of primer and black paint.

hmoobsupra

Reaction score
Is the Denali grill a directly swap/replacement for the regular Yukon one? I love the Denali grill but I couldn't justify the several more thousands just to get that plus a few more items that is standard with the Denali.....

yukc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hmoobsupra said:
Is the Denali grill a directly swap/replacement for the regular Yukon one? I love the Denali grill but I couldn't justify the several more thousands just to get that plus a few more items that is standard with the Denali.....

It is a direct replacement. The parts department said there is no cutting just a few screws and a couple clips.

gm_geek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yukc said:
Its just a Denali grill with the center painted black. Denali grill will set you back almost 400 + a can of primer and black paint.

it's a big deal to paint that grill, because of the chrome, that needs to be treated properly. other wise, paint will come off in a few days

yukc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang, GMGeek that is nice. Do you have a picture of a silver birch yukon with the painted grille?

Thanks

gm_geek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yukc said:
Dang, GMGeek that is nice. Do you have a picture of a silver birch yukon with the painted grille?

Thanks

not at this moment, but usually I stock every single color GMC have.
but takes me 2 days to paint if You need it right away