Dvd / Radio play options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phil11

Reaction score
We are test driving a LTZ Tahoe with Nav/dvd/camera. My question is, as I have not asked the sales person yet, can you play a movie and listen to the radio? Can you use the wireless headphones with the system and listen to the radio? Thanks for feedback.

JP

slowmobile

Reaction score
Yes, you can play a movie and listen to the radio either through the car speakers or through the headphones. With the headphones, you need to use the rear console. What you can't do is watch a movie and listen to a cd if you have the nav since there is only one slot. If you don't take the nav then you will have a slot for each.

phil11

Reaction score
Thanks. I looked a little closer, and figured it out. It does indeed have the nav. The solutuion for the cd's is using the Zune mp3 player. We have transfered almost all of our cd's and I have a few movies.

Andy4639

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DVD operation

You can sit in the back two seats with head sets on and listen to any thing you want seperate from the driver and front passenger seat. This is a Vehicle with Navigation in it also. This is my personal knolege with my 07 Tahoe.
In other words

Driver & front passenger:
They can listen to XM radio

Rear seat passengers:
Listen to FM,AM,DVD,
In short whatever the driver is listening to the other passengers can listen to anything else through the headsets. They can also listen to the same thing as the driver if they want.