Final Lifting list

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dye4metal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so ive finally came to a conclusion on waht im going to do. here is the list

Procomp 6" Full Drop Lift
Ford F-150 Keys
Rear 1.5" spacers
3" body Lift
Cognito Pittman/Idler Support
20" Moto Metal 951s Chrome
Parnelli Jones Dirt Grips 38/14.50r20

i know later ill probably want to get a 10 bolt in the rear and 4.56 or 88 gears.

feel free to add your suggetions.

rims:
moto.wheels.951.jpg

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those motos are played out, get some 955's or xd's IMO
image1.jpg

image1.jpg

image1.jpg

image1.jpg

PJ dirt grips don't balance for sh*t, won't get very good mileage from them either my bro had em on his HD
c5919ea6.jpg

Pro comp kit is good, ford keys will get it up there. I'd get some nfab steps to clean up the frame if you get the body lift. You already have a 10 bolt out back, just make sure you buy some yukon or precision gears for that bitch or they'll whine all the time. Whenever you're ready to do the lift hit me up, my boy runs the pompano beach store and I'll whore all that sh*t out to ya save for the cognito braces (fvcking 4wp still doesn't carry them).
Something like this would look good:
hoeon38s.jpg

dye4metal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im not totally sure if i would buy the lift and what not out of 4wp, ****s expensive. the PJs arent to bad my dad has the 37/13.5r16 on his 350 dually and they balanced good and he got about 25k miles out of them towing our bobcat and boat (11k lb cigarette) around. they are a ton better than the TSLs, except i loved the road noise of the TSLs, idk why but i love it loud haha. are you saying to get the braces or you mean save the money for sure and buy them? how bad does that body lift expose the frame? i already took the stock running boards off

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You will see lots of frame with the bl, I'd get some nfabs or amp steps. No worries if you don't want to buy parts from 4wp but that sh*t aint gonna be as cheap as Adam and I will whore it out, just don't buy some janky ass tuff country kit or your truck will never forgive you. Do all the steering upgrades that you can, my lowered 1/2 ton ifs doesn't like me let alone 37s or 38s.

dye4metal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well shoot me a price of the procomp kit and body lift for it. and what all other steering upgrades are there besides a new steering pump and gear box. and im already set on that procomp lift so i mean im not gonna get a different one, i really like how it comes with a front driveshaft