Foam Gun groupbuy, again

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tast101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Makes washing the trucks a breeze and knocks down the time it takes.
71e24be869.jpg

2001Yuke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The results look like that Mr. Clean spayer they had a couple years ago. My brother bought me one for my b-day. And I used it once. :(

tast101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The results look like that Mr. Clean spayer they had a couple years ago. My brother bought me one for my b-day. And I used it once. :(

Well your still supposed to wipe your truck down. The foam gun just replaces having to dip ur mitt in the bucket. also the foam helps loosen the dirt. Also your supposed to wash with foam to help lubricate when you wipe.

Last edited:

tast101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay, i'll bite....how much would we be looking at spending?

Well when he gets enough people he sets up a lil discount code on his website, and he'll have packages, just the foam gun only, or the foam gun wit soap, a mit etc. Just the gun alone I think was about $50. I think boost was the original person who posted the last group buy. Boost can let you know he loves it and I hear a couple other guys swear by it too.

tast101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Product Description

The HydroFoamer's unique injection concept mixes the proper amount of concentrate with both air and water to produce a thick, rich foam for longer soak time.

HydroFoamers eliminate the time and hassle of manually mixing concentrates, which not only increases labor productivity, but also increases concentrate performance because the solutions are consistently mixed as directed by the manufacturer. Since concentrates are mixed only as they're applied, they are fresh and will perform at peak power, and waste is minimized.

Application of diluted solution with the HydroFoamer hose-end proportioners is easy. On and off functions are finger-tip controlled using a trigger on the spray nozzle. To rinse, the concentrate container is disconnected using an easy-to operate quick coupler, which is designed to allow either a full width spray or powerful jet stream when rinsing. This range of control helps personnel put the solution only where it's wanted.