FREE So Cal Meet Lots of FREE Raffle Prizes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HeadLightBulbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This email is to personally invite everyone and there friends and family out to our monthly cruise night in the city of Lake Elsinore CA.

It will be a Free event including a 100% Free Raffle. Each modified vehicle that pulls into this event will receive a single raffle ticket. Then at the end of each event we will pull some raffle tickets and give away some prizes by some of the supporting sponsors of this fantastic event.

We will also be emailing the flyer to some large print magazines as well as some of the popular event coverage sites requesting that they will stop the event to shoot some coverage for there coverage section.

Maybe someone at this FREE event will be interested in purchasing your vehicle from you?

Please email us at [email protected] and we will happily answer any questions and also respond back with our professional flyer for this event.

cruise.jpg

http://headlightbulbs.com/images/cruise.jpg

HeadLightBulbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
free so cal meet

If anyone is some what local to this meet and would like to help promote this event by picking up some glossy flyers from me to help pass them out I will be more then willing to meet up with you personally to drop how ever many flyers off that you would like me to.

HeadLightBulbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HeadLightBulbs.com Monthly Meet

tomorrow will be our 2nd monthly event.

We are hoping to have more vehicles at this months event compared to last months first event.

Please Help Spread The Word Regarding This FREE Event..

cruise.jpg

HeadLightBulbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"It REALLY meant A lot to see the members that did show up to show there support.

Much Respect To You.

Everyone that showed up got a long extremely well and I couldn't have been happier with the turn out of our 2nd months cruise night.

I dont remember each of the crews names that showed up but I did make an effort to walk around and thank each and every person that did make an effort to show up to our event..

We Really hope to see this event continue to grow each and every month."

HeadLightBulbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Free so calcal car meet

Did I just miss this meet? I was thinking next sunday... dang

Yes im sorry it was yesterday.

Its on the 3rd Sunday of each month..

The next one will be on September 15, 2013

A good friend of mine runs a club called NO REGRETS which all the vehicles in there are all basically full magazine worthy vehicles and they rolled about 8 vehicles to the meet yesterday.

Some very beautiful rides.

Then there was another club that rolled about 5 pretty custom rides and then there was probably a total of 4-6 other vehicles that each rolled in individually..

There was another pretty big club that broke down the street so they where unable to make it..

So all in all I was very pleased with the 2nd turn out for this monthly event.

It will continue to happen 3 -6 on the 3rd sunday of every month.

I had the Only tahoe there :(

HeadLightBulbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
free so cal meet free raffle free good time

does anyone that attends any other local meets be interested in meeting up with me to pick up some flyers to help pass them out at other events to help promote our event?

Im super swamped with other things in my life right now. So im having some difficulties getting out to other events in so cal.

So i figured I would put it out there to see if any members of this amazing forum might be interested in helping me pass flyers out at other events to help promote our monthly event.

I will be willing to donate a pair of bulbs for your vehicle as a way of saying thank you..

HeadLightBulbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Free so calcal car meet

Will you be able to attend next months event?

Its on the 3rd sunday of each month.

After the last meet that was larger then the first one I got a call from the property manager so I went and met with the man. He was super nice and welcoming.

so we now have his blessing to continue this event as long as there are no issues with people being dumb at it lol which I dont see that happening..

HeadLightBulbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FREE So Cal Meet Free Raffle Free Good Time

09-15-13 is the next monthly meet

3rd sunday of each month

Theres 5 Sundays this month so the 3rd on is 09-15-13

:waytogo:

I have full permission from the property management to do this event in this location now.

All they request is that people respect the parking lot..

HeadLightBulbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Free so cal event today free raffle free good time

Today is our 3rd monthly meet. We have been promoting this months event more then we have any other month so far.

So we are expecting a much stronger showing this month compared to the last two previous months.

Please Help Spread The Word.

Link To Image of Flyer:

HeadLightBulbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So cal monthly meet

Bump To The Top.

I Will Be Dropping My Hoe Off To Start Getting Fully Built.

I Will Look Forward To Attending As Many Events I Can Once My Tahoe Is Built.

I Like To Support Fellow Car Enthusiasts.

We Are Still Having Our Monthly Meet.

HeadLightBulbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im sorry for the late notice but todays meet will be canceled. Today is my daughters birthday party. I originally planned on still having it but I think it would be best to just cancel it for this month.

Im dropping my tahoe off at my friends shop next week to start getting worked on. It should be out and at the meet next month.

I just bought my complete front end conversion brackets and all so im super excited for that. I got all of my air parts and a good amount of other items sitting at the shop.

samotahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang. Is the shop going to be open? I'm headed to corona to pick some stuff up and wanted to stop by on the way back.....