FREE So Cal Meet Lots of FREE Raffle Prizes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HeadLightBulbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Monthly Event

Dang. Is the shop going to be open? I'm headed to corona to pick some stuff up and wanted to stop by on the way back.....

Our company is based out of Huntington Beach CA.

I live out here and I throw the monthly event where my friends barbershop is located.

His business will be open today but I went to each of the forums we promote the event on and I posted that the event will not be going on today due to my daughters birthday party.

I dont know if anyone will show up there anyways or not?

You are more then invited out to the event next month I will bring my tahoe that im building out to the event.

It will be interesting to see hoe much work they get done on it over holiday break.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused to anyone.

HeadLightBulbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So Cal Monthly Meet

Our next event will be 01-19-14 in the normal location and the normal time.

I might not have my tahoe at this meet but I will be there probably in my silverado hd.

My buddy that builds all of my extreme show vehicles came and picked up my tahoe on X-Mas eve. I guess my wife has been talking to him about building it as a X-Mas present.

So when I was in the shower my wife cleaned the truck out and loaded all the parts I have been collecting in the truck and then he came over to say hi and when he went to leave he grabbed my keys and I was like =-0 what lol.

So im SUPER HAPPY.

Well anyways I hope ot see some other Tahoe's out at the next meet on
01-19-13.

Thanks for reading.

Oh yea I also asked him after he picked it up to please take some real pictures with his camera through out the build so I can post a build thread up here once its done.

HeadLightBulbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So Cal Monthly Meet

Bump to the top for a reminder that our monthly event is tomorrow from 3-6pm in lake elsinore ca

http://headlightbulbs.com/images/cruise.jpg

cruise.jpg