from CA to NY

Discussion in 'Field Reports' started by falvarezwin, Nov 5, 2012.

1. falvarezwin

falvarezwin New Member

I recently went on a trip with my 2007 LTZ towing a u haul 5X8, we were moving to NY due to a job change, the truck was great never gave me any problems, the ride was beautiful, and so comfortable, I went with my wife and my daughter, it was a blast, although we had to stop twice at hotels because my daughter could not through the night sitting on her seat, so we had to stop. it took me 3 days and 3 nights, the last night I drove it through because I was so close to our destination, it was pointless to stop at a hotel.
    After 2 yrs I finish the job, and went back to CA, again towing a u haul same size as the previous one, but this time I had my father in-law with us, a nephew and my sister in law, come along with us, again the trip was comfortable, because I was in no rush to go back to CA, it took us 4 days and 4 nights to make it back, again the last night was pointless to stay at a hotel being so close.
    After 6 months of unemployment, I found a job in WA, so guess what?, I loaded my wife, daughter, my new baby boy or 1.5 months, and a u haul 5X8 and I brought them to WA, on the way up here I was so tire and lost control for 1 second (I was falling sleep) and I came to realize that I was going to hit the side rail, in an attempt of bringing the Tahoe back to the road, I slam the passenger side of the truck into the rail and the u haul as well, but the stability of the Tahoe is so great that no bigger accident occurred that night I pull over to inspect the Tahoe, and I didn't notice anything wrong, but when day light came and i had to fill up, i notice a big scratch on the passenger side and the u haul as well, besides that I have been here for 1.5 months, and the Tahoe has been so good to us.

2. 20Tahoe12LT

20Tahoe12LT Full Access Member

WOW, what a story!!! I am glad that you and your family are safe & sound.

I moved from CT. to WA. with a 6x12 U-Haul in July. It was a great drive!! The Tahoe is a phenomenal truck!

3. Jounier11

Jounier11 Full Access Member

Wow! im happy to hear your okay and sorry to hear that u had to leave CA but hopefully one day u can come back xD hopefully nothing major happend aside from that scratch good luck with the work and next time you take a trip and you feel tired just stop on the side of the road and get some sleep cuz not sleeping is really dangerous bro.

4. Robertshume

Robertshume Member

best music to write papers to

XXX Asian

Ass Traffic Ukranian teen gets anal
    Lovely ginger 'Jenny Blighe' giving a great poprocks blowjob
    Phone Wife Cuckold Husband with BBC. white wife black lover
    German Mom With Monster Tits in Casting with Dad for Money
    Pissing mom gets fucked in all her wet holes

gel pens that write on black paper b88264d

[email protected]#QWE%$#@!