Front door small tweeter speakers dont work

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mothertrucker68

Reaction score
Hi everyone im here for some help to see if anyone can figure out why my front door small tweeter like speakers dont work , my front 6 1/2 speakers work fine. I opened the control switch panel on each side and the speaker lines were disconnected so i connected them and they still dont work. I purchased this '99 tahoe about 3 years ago and i got tired of listening to the weak sound system it had , so i opened up all the side wall mounts and what a mess i found, this truck had so much speaker wire , that when i rolled it all up it was the size of my spare tire, anyway i got my rear speakers working because the prvious owner left an open wire so i connected it and sounds much better but i cant figure out the front small speakers...i am still searching the front lower panels so if anyone has a tip please let me know , thanks.