Getting ready to install lowering kit any tips

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2003 tahoe

Reaction score
I am installing a 2/3 belltech lowering kit tomorow. I was just curious if there is anything I should know before I do this.

MO Viet Vet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We like to see contribution from all members. To join and then just ask for help shows you don't want to. I do have a suggestion about the lowering kit for you though. Have someone else do it because you have no patience and you may mess something up when you do it. Horrible, huh?

2003 tahoe

Reaction score
All the members sure showed contribution I asked a simple question and got no response at all. Not a big deal it was a simple install and went great. I'm sorry people like you have to pay to get there work done. Thanks for the help.

Attachments

• 20141128_155028.jpg
    20141128_155028.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 13

MO Viet Vet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where oh where did you see that I pay someone to work on my rig. I suggested you to do that because you have no patience. I was in the field for 35 years and don't need your help and have gotten some great info here. Try to better comprehend what you are reading.

Low04

Reaction score
This forum seems to be more about the lifted scene. Used to be pretty active but has somewhat died off and moved over to tahoeyukonforum.com. Which is one of the more popular forums out there right now

Truck looks good btw. I like those wheels on there