GM_Geek please Help with Headliner Diagram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yukc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GM_Geek, Do you have a diagram of the headliner? I am getting a squeek from the top mounted DVD player and want to see what is up there so I can figure out where it is coming from. It is coming from over the driver seat only. It seems the headliner is loose there. I can push it up and down. Even hold onto it while driving and the squeek stops.

The passenger side doesn't have as much movement when I press on it. I heard there are square sponge type pieces that glue the headliner to the roof and want to see where they are so I can glue any back on that may have broken loose from the install.

Thanks GM Geek.

gm_geek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yukc said:
GM_Geek, Do you have a diagram of the headliner? I am getting a squeek from the top mounted DVD player and want to see what is up there so I can figure out where it is coming from. It is coming from over the driver seat only. It seems the headliner is loose there. I can push it up and down. Even hold onto it while driving and the squeek stops.

The passenger side doesn't have as much movement when I press on it. I heard there are square sponge type pieces that glue the headliner to the roof and want to see where they are so I can glue any back on that may have broken loose from the install.

Thanks GM Geek.

do you have aftermarket DVD system or factory ? sunroof or not ?