GMT900 sales are great!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
I was reading this article in Auto week and this caught my eye.
http://www.autoweek.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060320/FREE/60320002/1024/LATESTNEWS

The 2007 Tahoe's average transaction price in February was $41,233, compared with the 2006 model's average transaction price last February of $34,546, according to the PIN data.

The 2007 Tahoe's average turn rate is 13 days, compared with 94 days for the 2006 model. The top-line model Tahoe has a sticker price at $38,990, including shipping.

U.S. Tahoe sales for the first two months of 2006 were 28,524, up 49.8 percent from the year-ago period, according to the Automotive News Data Center.

This makes me feel warm and fuzzy all over.
They also said,
Chevrolet General Manager Ed Peper says demand is strong for the high-trim versions of the Tahoe, prompting GM to build more 3LT and LTZ models.

Jordan23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is good for the GMT900's. That's good to see that the two higher models on the Tahoe/Avalanche/Suburban (LT3/LTZ) are doing good also. Those are the trims I mostly see on Tahoes. I've only seen a few LS models.

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
Tahoe_LT said:
This is good for the GMT900's. That's good to see that the two higher models on the Tahoe/Avalanche/Suburban (LT3/LTZ) are doing good also. Those are the trims I mostly see on Tahoes. I've only seen a few LS models.
I get so excited seeing another one in traffic, try to pull up next to it, call me weird, but I just love the new 900 series.

Jordan23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Samething with me too! Everytime I see a new GMT900 I say for example look, a new '07 Escalade is right there, or look it that new Yukon Denali etc.