Got my LTZ - Bose question for you guys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VPALLARI

Reaction score
6 days into driving this bad bay and lovin it so far. Cargo/passenger space is an issue as im going from a 2002 with 60/40 2nd row to 2015 LTZ with captains. The push button 3rd row is awesome, but its def. a give and take. 2002 i could put all 3kids in the 2nd row and remove the third row for optimal space. Now, i HAVE to have the 3rd row 40 side always up for the kiddos. Not a huge deal, but means I need the rocket box more then ever. However, I digress.

The reason for the post. Quick Question. Bose DSP modes. There are 4 of them. Driver, Rear, Normal, Centerpoint. In my ride, they are all the same. anyone know how to set them?

wblakeney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hear what you are saying VPALLARI. I got a 1995 Tahoe when the first came out then ordered a 2001 without a third row. As far as I am concerned the Tahoe is at best a 5 passenger vehicle. I have no kids or grandkids and just want the cargo space and seats for a couple of extra people at times. If you have 7 or 8 people in a Tahoe it is only for short transportation, not any room left over for luggage.

rockenthebowtie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have tried pressing the menu screen button or menu knob it will display each of the 4 DSP modes so lets say your in the normal setting then press menu to go to the tone setting and there you can adjust the bass, treble and so on.. hope that helps

VPALLARI

Reaction score
Have tried pressing the menu screen button or menu knob it will display each of the 4 DSP modes so lets say your in the normal setting then press menu to go to the tone setting and there you can adjust the bass, treble and so on.. hope that helps

Yeah, thats what I did. Maybe my ears just dont hear it. In the 2015, there is a picture of the car from an arial view with a circle in the center. I can move that circle and the sound moves with it. Example, if i move it all the way front and to the right, i hear sound only from the driver side. I would expect when I select the rear DSP to no only hear sound only from the back but to see the circle in the car to be all the way to the back of the car. Not sure if that makes sense or not.

wblakeney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can hear a change on my 2015 but still playing with it. When cars first had 4 speaker stereo there a left-right and a front-back balance. With 10 speakers I am assuming the Bose system is just a fancy version of that.

Nelrock

Reaction score
I notice a difference in mine.
To me...just seems like presets that you could manually do by using the adjustable slider bars.