Hello New B From So Cal Here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HeadLightBulbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello to all fellow TahoeForum members.. My name is Scott I own a chevy tahoe. I have been building custom vehicles for years now.. I have personally brought 2 vehicles to SEMA. I also own a headight bulb company.. Im interested in being a proud sponsor on this forum if anyone reading this can email me directly at [email protected] with information on this subject..

After becoming a vendor on this site.. I would also like to sponsor a few members on this forum with a set of bulbs..

clkelley

Reaction score
Welcome to the neighborhood!

If you would like to become a Sponsoring Vendor here go ahead and send a private message to the member username BIRDMAN and he can set you up with a Vendor account.

Let's see some pictures of some of the vehicles...

HeadLightBulbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry

I attempted to do a search for the member name of BIRDMAN and im not having any luck.. Is there anyway that you can offer me his direct email address or PM him and ask him to contact me Please..

Im trying to follow the rules of this board by not posting any vendor ads before I sign up to be a vendor on this board..

clkelley

Reaction score
I will forward a link to this thread to him for you and he will contact you about it. But for future reference, if you look in the top right hand corner of the forum where your username is, (where you would normally login) there is a link that says "private messages". If you click there first, then look in the left hand menu once you get to that page you will find a link that says "Send New Message". Click that link and another page will pop up and there will be a place to enter the username of who you are sending the message to and below that is where you would enter the text of your message and then send it.

Hope this helps...

HeadLightBulbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sponsor

Im looking to sponsor 3 members on this forum.. If anyone is interested please email me directly at [email protected] for more information.

still waiting to hear back from "birdman" regarding becoming an official sponsor on this site..

headlightbulbs-logo.gif

headlightbulbs-benefits.gif