Hello y'all

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steven A Gliha

Reaction score
New to the site, finally got my Tahoe. I have a 2003 Tahoe Z71. It's pretty stock, aside from a nice set of 22s to roll on. Body is in decent shape but will need some spot repairs. Rockers on both side are almost gone and 2 other spots on the body that need help. Excited to get to work on my new baby and excited to contribute where I can here.

Truck had 202K miles and still running strong. Biggest thing I need to clear up first is the service 4WD alert and patch the body from rust. Already start a to-do list, and I'm chomping at the bit to get started.

Shaggy

Admin
Administrator
Reaction score
New to the site, finally got my Tahoe. I have a 2003 Tahoe Z71. It's pretty stock, aside from a nice set of 22s to roll on. Body is in decent shape but will need some spot repairs. Rockers on both side are almost gone and 2 other spots on the body that need help. Excited to get to work on my new baby and excited to contribute where I can here.

Truck had 202K miles and still running strong. Biggest thing I need to clear up first is the service 4WD alert and patch the body from rust. Already start a to-do list, and I'm chomping at the bit to get started.

Welcome to the site! So what else is on your to do list?