Help with multiple issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

traci

Reaction score
We have a 1998 Tahoe that we love however it has most of the problems that I am seeing on the internet new tranny, cv joints fuel pump.(all replaced last three months) currently we are having a few problems it is able to rain into the passenger rear window upon investigation people feel that it may be the weather stripping although it looks intact is this an easy fix????? and can anyone point us in th right direction??? Next, the heater blows hot most of the time however then it will blow cold air when stopped at a red light etc. it will intermittently blow cold air. any ideas it seams that if it was the gasket i would have much worse problems any ideas???? Next the heat and ac will only blow when it is on defrost/floor-if we try to chage the switch to blow different vents it takes as long as 20 minutes for it to change. Any ideas. we would appreciate any:eek: help. I actually love this tahoe however it is becoming incraesingy difficult to diagnose. any answers will be appreciated

Hardin Thicke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
traci, if you put this in the 1994-1999 section, you might get more action on it. This section is for 2007+.

traci

Reaction score
thanks

Thank you I realuized that after the fact and put it in the proper section