How can they fit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Piskin

Reaction score
I got stock suspension on my tahoe and im looking at putting some meaty tires on her. I was just wondering what i would need to do to get these bigger tires to fit. Im looking at some 35's. Would some keys and a body lift get the job done? Im trying to avoid a suspension kit.

RJ999

Reaction score
I seen some Tahoe's with a 3" body lift and 35s that looks real good. The largest tire you can go is a 33 without a lift and to run 33s it's recommended you get a leveling kit (from what I have read anyway). Here are some pics of 3" body lifts and 35s.

23605551fullci2.jpg
[/URL]
[/IMG]

30188653fulljs2.jpg
[/URL]
[/IMG]

Piskin

Reaction score
So if i were to go the keys and spacers route and not the body lift you think i can fit some 35s or am i gonna get some rubbing?

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It will rub like crazy with 35s. Some 315s with fit under keys and coil spacers but you'll have to run a narrow wheel with alot of backspacing (most stock wheels are better).

minitruckinyukon

Reaction score
I'm running 315/70/17 on stock 17's with only the torsion bars turned. It only scrubs in the front if you turn the wheel all the way. It rubs in the back quite a bit on the plastic inner fender when you turn because of the body roll. I've drove a lowered truck for a long time so i'm used to a driving with a limited turning radius.