How o You Post Pictures?????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Colorado Yeti

Reaction score
Okay guys (and gals) -

Followed the directions explicitly on how to post pictures in your thread but still no luck. Have no idea how to contact the moderators as there are no directions on that. Can someone please tell me what is the matter and give me easy to understand instructions on how to do this? (Non techy terms please.)

By the way, I have my photos loaded into my album.....that is not the problem. Why can't I transfer them into a new thread?

Thanks!

Tahoe2017

Reaction score
go to image in album right click, copy image location.
paste into comments. done.
their picture size and limits is very small, you can't post a good picture hardly.
due to picture size limit.

picture.php

Last edited:

Colorado Yeti

Reaction score
I thank you Tahoe2017 for the reply. I tried what you suggested and still no luck ufortunately.

To the Site Moderators....if you want to check out an extremely well run, user friendly vehicle forum where you can post full size pictures, check out Samba.com for VW vehicles. If I can't post decent pictures with descriptions, then I am out of here. I will check out other more user-friendly Tahoe forums that are out there.