I took the plunge

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RDosdorian

Reaction score
Last year I purchased the Chevy HHR. I have really never been completely happy with it but it took care of my needs at the time. I have always owned V8 vehicles and this 4 cylinder just isn't cutting it.

Yesterday evening, I ordered a 2007 LTZ. I just hope I made the right choice. I ordered it with all the options except engine block heater, rear seat entertainment, and the chrome package.

Now I just have to wait for it to get here.

yukc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Tahoe/Yukon is an amazing vehicle. You won't regret it. These SUV's are on a mucher higher level of refinement than all previous generations. Welcome!!

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
yukc said:
The Tahoe/Yukon is an amazing vehicle. You won't regret it. These SUV's are on a mucher higher level of refinement than all previous generations. Welcome!!

I agree, once you own one, you'll never want anything less as it spoils you, my kids think it's a limousine, I'm not going to argue with that as it is an absolutely amazing SUV!
You have made a very wise decision.I get excited every time I see one on the road.

RDosdorian

Reaction score
My sister has a 2003 and she loves hers. I have always been a Chevy guy so this is a logical choice.

And... thanks for the welcome.

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
I am a Chevy convert and I have to say I never realized how good the quality was in Chevy trucks. I love the tough look, nice clean boxy looking lines, they look like a truck should look. GM needs more more people like us who have discovered the truth that GM builds better trucks than Toyota Honda(they try to make a truck) and Nissan(their quality sucks), the truth is a beautiful thing.

ChiTownTimmay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I converted about 3 weeks ago from an 04 Z71 to an 07 Denali (completely loaded) and at first I had my doubts about whether or not this was a wise decision, but since then I have never looked back! This is a great machine! 380 HP for a huge SUV, heavy or not, is a lot of power and moves this thing out quick. The ride is 150% better than what I am used too coming from the Z and I have no complaints. I love every aspect of it, including the heated steering wheel! :)