Installed my roll pan finally

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
These pictures aren't great at all. I took these with the truck dirty and in my garage at night. I'll snap some more shots once I wash the truck. I installed a Sir Micheals hide-away hitch behind the rollpan and a flip-up liscence plate so I can still tow the boat and car trailer around.
Thanks to our member Ballsie for getting this painted for me in exchange for my bumper:thumbsup: Now I have to drop off my SS bumper and grille to get painted. Hopefully I'll get a chance to do that sometime by the middle of next month.

Rollpan3.jpg

Rollpan.jpg

rockymt21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow that looks really sharp. All of the lines look clean and flow nicely!

Good work!

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As Always Looks Real Good even when its dirty JK! It diffidently sets the flow wit the rest of truck! Makes the rear real clean look. Can't to see it after you put the SS bumper and grill on it!

danimalmax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im curious about the license plate, if it flips up, how is it still visible for others to see? cops especially

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Thanks for the props guys:thumbsup:

... Is that a bolt on or welded?
It's a urethane piece, so it's bolted in place.

im curious about the license plate, if it flips up, how is it still visible for others to see? cops especially
Once the tongue slides into place, the plate rests down about a 45* angle, so it's still visible.

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a clean Tahoe JK, RollPan just completed the look!!!
Once you put that front bumper on it's gonna look crazy clean.
By the way, I thought you had LED tails?

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think thats the first time i have ever seen that roll pan before... what brand is that because it is extra nice! actually looks like something chevy would put on at the factory... let me know!

again, very sexified!

CincinnatiZ

Reaction score
that looks SOOO sexy! I hate to copy you, but where did you get it or who makes it? Did you use those plate lights from your stock bumper or did they come with it? Pre -drilled? Thing is BAD!!!

Sepiroth

Spam Executioner
Reaction score
Wow JK, that is a really nice setup. Yanno you're gonna have a bunch, well maybe a couple, of us jockin off you!

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
...I thought you had LED tails?
I wish, but I haven't been able to find a set I really liked. I may end up ordering a set anyway later on and just tinting them with a couple light coats of black to blend in with the truck better.
i think thats the first time i have ever seen that roll pan before... what brand is that because it is extra nice! actually looks like something chevy would put on at the factory... let me know!
again, very sexified!
It's a Street Scene urethane rollpan from StylinTrucks.com

... Did you use those plate lights from your stock bumper or did they come with it? Pre -drilled? Thing is BAD!!!
I used the stock plate lights, painted them, then cut the rollpan and mounted them.

Again, thanks for all the comments!

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Gave the truck a quick bath today and took a few more shots of the rollpan from different angles. Can't wait to get the front end blacked out and remove the side moulding in the next couple weeks.

DSC_1865.jpg

DSC_1862.jpg

DSC_1861.jpg

ballsie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good man! They did a good job. Im sorry i haven't picked up the bumper yet, I have family in town and i keep forgetting! Please tell me your not rolling around with it it in your truck.

Custom73

Reaction score
I've always wanted one for my '05 yukon Denali - I REALLY want it now! Best design I've seen, love the lip along the bottom. Much better than a plain smooth roll pan. Looks very good, makes me jealous... And the hide-away hitch is ideal.

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Looks good man! They did a good job. Im sorry i haven't picked up the bumper yet, I have family in town and i keep forgetting! Please tell me your not rolling around with it it in your truck.
Thanks. I'll probably end up taking the SS bumper and grille over to Continental and have them paint those parts also since they did a good job on the pan.
Don't worry about the bumper bro. Just give me a call whenever you're ready to pick it up and I'll take it to the shop with me. And thanks again for taking care of the rollpan for me.

sschrader

Reaction score
Wow that is awesome! I'm with the others, I may have to copy you. I can't see it being very pricey to have it painted. Where did you get your hitch from?

RenegadeTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of pans on these 'hoes... but that looks SEXY! :thumbsup:

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Wow that is awesome! I'm with the others, I may have to copy you. I can't see it being very pricey to have it painted. Where did you get your hitch from?

Thanks guys.

I got the hitch, flip plate bracket, rollpan, SS bumper, and few other goodies all from Stylin Trucks.