leds for the puddle lights....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry, i searched and found led threds but none that showed me where to get LED puddle lights.

i would like them in bright white, im not looking for looks, i want more light, LOL

so if someone could post a link, or tell me where to look, that would ROCK and i would be your best friend :)lol:)

again the puddle light ( light in the mirror that shines on the side of the truck and the ground)

stunna94

Reaction score
the same light bulbs that are the dome lights are the puddle lights. I have white LED's in mine... super bright!!

JPerkMr954

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what model tahoes have the puddle lights under the side mirrors, i havent purchased my tahoe yet... still researching tho.... tryin to get all the info i can...

JPerkMr954

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a tahoe with the puddle light leds so I can find out what year has those, and also if you do, will they fit on a 2004?

stunna94

Reaction score
they fit..... trust me. The same light thats the dome lights will fit...

JPerkMr954

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So side view mirrors from a 2006 model tahoe will fit on a 2004? I like the sideview mirrors with the puddle LED lights...

JPerkMr954

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh ok... and the 2006 tahoe is the first year they used the puddle lights correct?

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know you're talkin' Hoe's, but my '04 Yukon XL Denali had the puddle lamps to which you refer.

JPerkMr954

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok.... i'll google search 2006 tahoe side mirrors and see if they have the puddle lights...

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2003 and up yukon/xl/ denali and chevy tahoe surburban all had puddle lights as long as you get the LT ( on a chevy is LT, on a gmc its an SLT)

Last edited:

JPerkMr954

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good bit of info... So i need to get an LT.... I still havent bought it yet... but Now I know that if i get an LS by chance that i need to go out and purchase the LT style sideview mirrors with the puddle lights....

THANKS!!!!

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good bit of info... So i need to get an LT.... I still havent bought it yet... but Now I know that if i get an LS by chance that i need to go out and purchase the LT style sideview mirrors with the puddle lights....

THANKS!!!!

they may be on the LS but i am not sure as i have never seen one up close and personal.

if they dont im sure it can be done.

get the mirrors, swap them and have the computer reprogrammed at the dealer for them to work.

JPerkMr954

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kool.... If i could just get my truck already.... but im being tortured to get this thing... I can put my new found knowledge to use....

JPerkMr954

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is the computer reprogramming for? is that something to do with the heating?

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is the computer reprogramming for? is that something to do with the heating?

when ever you add somthing, you need to tell the truck what you did so it will work, so if you get a truck with out them but install them the computer needs to be told that.