Lifelong Jeeper joining the Tahoe family

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

o2bwln

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've been a lifelong jeep guy so please take it easy on me :)

I've got a jeep grand cherokee that i'll be converting to a full-time trail rig and was looking at getting a tahoe for the myself. I love the new style and the interior is a far cry from older chevy interiors...kudos to chevy.

i'll primarily use the tahoe as a daily driver and a tow-rig for my grand. i'm moving to gaithersburg maryland soon and would like to purchase one by the middle of the year.

can anyone recommend a good dealer near the dc/maryland area?

thanks,
o2bwln

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
o2bwln said:
Hi guys,

I've been a lifelong jeep guy so please take it easy on me :)

I've got a jeep grand cherokee that i'll be converting to a full-time trail rig and was looking at getting a tahoe for the myself. I love the new style and the interior is a far cry from older chevy interiors...kudos to chevy.

i'll primarily use the tahoe as a daily driver and a tow-rig for my grand. i'm moving to gaithersburg maryland soon and would like to purchase one by the middle of the year.

can anyone recommend a good dealer near the dc/maryland area?

thanks,
o2bwln
I once had an 89 XJ my self and it was stock and did well off road, but graduating to a 07 Tahoe is such a world of difference, though my Tahoe is only a 2WD I am over the off road thing and being I live in California, I really dint need it.
Welcome to the Tahoe family, they are outstanding trucks and you won't be disappointed at all.

bparker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! I had a GC too built up for trails. I have since sold it but here is a pic of it and welcome to the family! :D

Dsc00218.sm.jpg

Bear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
XM DUDE said:
I find as I get older, I perfer comfort over off road ability.

I'm 26 and realized this years ago!!!! Of course I grew up in NYC so off roading wasn't ever that great an influence. Love this vehicle either way.

Oh and welcome to the forum o2bwln!!!!

o2bwln

Reaction score
i'm gonna miss being able to off-road constantly. im leaving atlanta and moving up to maryland, so its definately going to be a change of pace and environment. but i think a brand spankin' new tahoe will ease the transition :)