Lifted, Lowered Or Stock!

Which do you prefer Lifted, Lowered or Stock

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fco_gonzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
we haven't had any good discussions or debates lately.

so here it goes...

which do you prefer Lifted, Lowered, Or Stock?

rockrawler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like my Hoes low and my Jeeps sky high. Truthfully I usually lift everything that can be lifted. I wanted to change it up this time and I am working on finding the right lowering kit that will work with my wide tires. I have been thinking air ride but the cost is high. FCO your tahoe is sick!

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i dont like jeeps and way prefer a lifted one as its looks BAD and manly, kinda raises my ego. :rolleyes2::D

WILDER THAN ANY 8 SECOND RIDE:D

fco_gonzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually like both (lowered and lifted) for my next tahoe I'll probably lower it.

The_Yukonator

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually like both (lowered and lifted) for my next tahoe I'll probably lower it.

I heard women saying that we do thins to compensate for something so I don't know on this one fellows!:D

lifted truck=short?
lowerd truck=tall?

Is that the right anallogy?:crazy:

fco_gonzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I heard women saying that we do thins to compensate for something so I don't know on this one fellows!:D

lifted truck=short?
lowerd truck=tall?

what kind of women have you being hanging out with :ack:

rockrawler

Full Access Member
Reaction score

lifted truck=short?
lowerd truck=tall?

He only hears what women say from afar, he has never really spoken to one.:sla:

rockrawler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i dont like jeeps and way prefer a lifted one as its looks BAD and manly, kinda raises my ego. :rolleyes2::D

WILDER THAN ANY 8 SECOND RIDE:D

I wouldn't want to drive one on a daily basis but offroad there isnt very many vehicles that can match it. Have you ever been in a Jeep offroad? I am not talking about dirt roads either. A full size vehicle wouldn't fit on 3/4's of the trails in my state. Sorry for my rant but a love my Jeep and I think everybody else should love it as well. Rant over.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea, mud trailes, water, mud puddles, had REAL FUN. i dont trust jeeps as their made by chrysler, i think the only other car i would trust off road is an old land rover.

WILDER THAN ANY 8 SECOND RIDE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9ev93nHuJs

thats where i get it, my GF thinks it describes me perfectly. i just need a tail gate insted of a third row :D:sexe:

Last edited:

fco_gonzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RT, you owe me 3 mintues of my life. I can't believe I listened to country music.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had to drop the denali but I'd love to have a new dmax to lift
Picture3840430.jpg

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you know if its a chicks car, doesn't that mean your sensitive guy and women like that i think, or if its a chicks car, that means its a chick magnet and you get girls:smilielol:

rockrawler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea, mud trailes, water, mud puddles, had REAL FUN. i dont trust jeeps as their made by chrysler, i think the only other car i would trust off road is an old land rover.

WILDER THAN ANY 8 SECOND RIDE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9ev93nHuJs

thats where i get it, my GF thinks it describes me perfectly. i just need a tail gate insted of a third row :D

The inline 6 in the Jeep is bullet proof. As far as mud goes I could think of a lot better vehicles I would like to use besides a jeep. I like the rocks and my jeep does to. Solid front axle with lockers front and rear and the ability to lift a tire three feet off the ground with the other three tires still planted firmly on the ground is my kind of vehicle Chrysler or not.