Lifting a 08 AWD yukon?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

areaandrew

Reaction score
Hey everybody, i recently sold the tahoe and upgraded to a yukon denali. I plan on lifting the truck even tho many tell me it can't be done. The first task i have to tackle is replacing the front driveline with a double cardan shaft. Second task is maintaining auto ride with the lift kit. I plan on installing a 7.5inch rough country lift and don't know how to retain the air ride. Has this been done before? I'm not 100% sure how I'm going to do it, but rest assured i AM going to do it. However if anybody else has done it, it might make my life easier. Also any recommendations on where to get a Double cardan drive shaft? Really don't wanna call Tom Wood drive shafts, but i might not have a choice. And if thats out of the question, i may consider something smaller like a 4inch lift that has a minimal front diff drop in which not to pitch the front driveline significantly as it always turns in awd models.
Much appreciated for any help in advance.