Lifting a 2003-2006 Denali XL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rush

Reaction score
Hey guys, first post.

I currently have a 2004 Navigator 2-wheel drive and I'm looking at getting a 2003-2006 Denali XL as a replacement. I understand that this generation Denali has rear air suspension. I'm curious if there is a basically off-the-shelf way to lift this truck to fit 33's-35's. I'm not looking to doing something completely custom. Any help would be appreciated as I'm really interested in getting one of these trucks!:cool:

withac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah, welcome aboard. Great bunch of folks here, they'll help you out.

Rush

Reaction score
I don't know anything about lifts, but I assume the 'Nali is a 4X4?

It's full time AWD. Thanks for the welcome! I know someone has an answer out there for me.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i not 100% here. But I think that if you lift a denali you loose the AWD. I think I read this over at GMFS. Let me check to see if there is a way around that. Or if its not right. I have seen lifted denalis. But their usually street queens, not Off-road monsters. The big thing with a denali is the larger 6.0 engine.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not worth the money, buy a 2500 if you want it lifted the autoride system doesn't allow for an easy lifting procedure although it is possible.

Rush

Reaction score
Not worth the money, buy a 2500 if you want it lifted the autoride system doesn't allow for an easy lifting procedure although it is possible.

Thanks boost, that's what I was afraid of.