Limited Edition Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cooltwin

Reaction score
The tahoe limited i have was badged at the dealer and had special parts installed there. It originaly started out as an LT and they added the wheels and the "limited edition" leather inside that was made by classic soft trim. They also had special chrome emblems for it too that go below the LT. I know 3 dealers in town sell them this way but they are rare since they require a new interior and it costs more, but it is nice to have something different then everyone elses that stands out in a crowd. As far as i know, chevy doesnt make a specific limited edition version except for the white diamond package, but i could be wrong.

Ibcheeky

Reaction score
I know that there was a "Special Edition" package that was briefly offered by the factory. Our local dealer had two 07 models on the lot last summer with that set up. Both Tahoe's were LT1 trucks. I noticed that the special package had a LTZ chrome grill and 20" rims, but no leather or chrome on the mirrors or handles. They both listed around $41,000.

1LT SPECIAL EDITION, includes (ASF) head curtain side-impact air bags, (CJ2) dual-zone automatic climate control, (JF4) power-adjustable pedals, (AW2) 2-passenger, third row 50/50 split-bench seat with Custom Cloth, (V22) bright chrome grille insert, (UD7) Rear Parking Assist and (RCS) 20" polished aluminum wheels Not available with (CJ3) dual-zone automatic climate control, (P46) 17" 5-spoke aluminum wheels or (RCP) 20" painted aluminum wheels. (AS3) 3-passenger, third row 50/50 split-bench seat with Custom Cloth is available as an upgrade for (AW2) 2-passenger, third row 50/50 split-bench seat with Custom Cloth.) (1LT Special Edition no longer available to order for the 2007 Model Year.

Last edited:

tahoestew

Reaction score
Thanks for the replys. It seams there are several versions of "Limited Edition" The one I just bought is an LS with leather, factory custom wheels and several Limited edition badges, including a receiver cover. I am curious how many of these are around.

tahoestew

Reaction score
Here is a quick picture of it....

Attachments

• resized-tahoe.jpg
    resized-tahoe.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 30