Looking for a 3"-6" lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daron-t4r

Reaction score
Hey guys. I know you probably get this question constantly, so please look past my ignorance my the time being. I have a 2005 z71 and I'm looking for go for a lift that i can use offroad anywhere from 3-6". I'm not a serious offroader, and this is my DD, so I'm really looking for a lift closer to 3", but I'm assuming 2" wouldn't help much offroad, so I want more than that.

What companies/products do you guys recommend, my price range caps at about 1k, so thank you... Also, how big to spacer lifts get for our tahoes? My friends yota have a 3"/2" one, do they get that big for our trucks?

Thanks!

ChevyJeff

Reaction score
I'm not sure if you found what you're looking for but you might want to try this site. Also if you need parts for your truck, this site is a nice reference. Their prices is competitive.
http://www.onsaletruckparts.com/

Fast803

Reaction score
go rough country 6' lift and have someone put it on for you who knows what they are doing then put some 35' tires on it:cool: