Lowered Spec's and Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NCFD4303

Reaction score
Let's see pics and the Specs of you lowered hoe. Please tell us what brand you used and how you like it.

Low04

Reaction score
2004 Tahoe 2wd LT
Mcgaughy's 3/5 drop
22" escalade wheels on 285/45 tires
Current measurements:
Front-32"
Rear-32.5"
Love mcguaphys products this kit is extremely nice only complaint is when first installed the rear sat a little to high, bought shock extensions and removed the rubber isolators on the coils and that helped. My truck still needs the free travel mod done to the rear and it will drop more then. Ride quality is great for a lowered truck, once the free travel is done it will ride better.

image.jpg

minitrucker

Reaction score
I just joined this forum. I am looking forward to lowering my hoe but it seems as though its not very popular to lower these, seeing as how there has been two posts on the matter since 2012. If there is anyone out there my question is how low can I go with an 04 awd hoe without factory air ride? I have to be able to haul a car hauler with it, but I'm not opposed to helper bags.

Low04

Reaction score
I just joined this forum. I am looking forward to lowering my hoe but it seems as though its not very popular to lower these, seeing as how there has been two posts on the matter since 2012. If there is anyone out there my question is how low can I go with an 04 awd hoe without factory air ride? I have to be able to haul a car hauler with it, but I'm not opposed to helper bags.

You may also check tahoeyukonforum.com tons of lowered tahoes on there lots of info to like here
To answer your question you could go with a 2/3 drop and be just fine and keep all your factory air ride any lower I believe you will have to remove the air ride for lowering shocks
Helper bags are always a good idea when towing and being lowered any amount

minitrucker

Reaction score
You may also check tahoeyukonforum.com tons of lowered tahoes on there lots of info to like here
To answer your question you could go with a 2/3 drop and be just fine and keep all your factory air ride any lower I believe you will have to remove the air ride for lowering shocks
Helper bags are always a good idea when towing and being lowered any amount

i dont have factory air. my problem is more that its awd should I just go with a 4wd kit?

Low04

Reaction score
There are plenty of awd vehicles that are slammed doesn't sound like you want to do that but most kits are for both 2wd and 4wd

sbubbaklein

Reaction score
Pedders PPV suspension kit

2012 Tahoe LS 2wd, Pedders PPV 2/3 suspension kit, included front and rear springs, front and rear shocks, shortened bump stops, sway bar links and bushings
Rides great, not too firm.
Easy install at home with jack and jack stands. Had to purchase spring compressor.

Attachments

• DSC01397 - Copy.jpg
    DSC01397 - Copy.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 42